Sailing

Sailing
Our quiet, peaceful sail boat...the Adirondack II

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Join Us!

Sarah and I are off to New England on Thursday to take my Aunt Wende up on an offer that she has been promising me for years...to fly out with a friend for some sightseeing and spoiling that only Aunts and Grandmas can get away with without feeling guilty.  We are busy packing and busy telling our families not to miss us too much...


There's Bo...




...and Roxy...








and of course...Bella with the electric eyes.














Our human-families might miss us a little bit too...



but we are hoping to come back with lots stories about adventures, new things we saw and learned and maybe an answer to the question..."Is New England really that different from the Mid-West?"...hmmm

So, please join us "virtually" as we travel to Rhode Island and Boston, Massachusetts. We're glad you're coming with us!

Now, back to packing.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure who misses you more - your human families or your hound puppy, Roxy! She's moping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha aww I'm sure she is.. Poor girl :( I miss her & you and T too!

    ReplyDelete