Sailing

Sailing
Our quiet, peaceful sail boat...the Adirondack II

Thursday, July 12, 2012

We Are On Our Way


OK - It's early, we are in the car, we are dressed and we are smiling because we are heading to the airport.

Sarah was a great help at the airport, as I have only flown in small private planes.  However, she should have given me a little bit of a warning before we got to security as I had to get patted down for a very specific reason.  Sarah says to ask me about it...I'll tell some of you - but not here in an open forum!




We made it to Chicago's O'Hara Airport in about 2 minutes - thanks to the time zone change.

We had a very long lay-over in Chicago, but we pre-planned our entertainment.  Uh-huh - the most talked about book right now - hey, a girls gotta keep up on current items and events.

Next stop, Providence, Rhode Island!

No comments:

Post a Comment